Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06042 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,708 (¥359,306) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)