Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06161 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,399 (¥412,289) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)