Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05781 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,611 (¥356,533) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)