Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00217 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,678 (7,686,461 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (27 minutes ago)