Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.05508 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,703 (176,160 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)