Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10201 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,630 (₨25,781) in Tirunelveli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (34 minutes ago)