Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.34091 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,000 (8,800 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)