Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37679 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,200 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,200 (16,455 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)