Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05998 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,401 (206,763 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)