Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05557 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,549 (333,796 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)