Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05767 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,095 (296,438 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)