Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05834 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,706 (252,080 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (31 minutes ago)