Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.701 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,532 (6,193 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)