Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.707 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,024 (6,459 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)