Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.647 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,366 (10,546 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (32 minutes ago)