Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36820 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,685 (Mex$ 48,030) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)