Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,815 in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)