Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,501 in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)