Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09547 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,999 (₨62,835) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)