Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10201 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,085 (₨40,042) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)