Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10121 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,661 (₨26,295) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)