Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10082 CNY / BTN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,934 (207,625 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)