Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10265 CNY / BTN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,409 (111,143 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)