Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.500 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 33,923元 (EC$13,568) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)