Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元130,042 (€17,707) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)