Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元65,454 (€8,405) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元43,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)