Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 68% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,377 (11,823 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (26 minutes ago)