Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 129% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,724 (8,285 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)