Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24956 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,800 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,800 (23,241₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)