Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,207 (€3,074) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)