Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37904 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,486 (Mex$ 22,388) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)