Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,616 (CH$1,695,235) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)