Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01042 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,667 (CH$1,791,932) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)