Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,697 (10,576 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)