Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.889 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,690 (8,307 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)