Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.790 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,647 (18,237 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)