Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,718 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,281 (﷼ 76,654,428) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)