Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28237 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,284 (L 39,960) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)