Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27377 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,000 (L 40,179) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)