Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29471 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,426 (L 82,883) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)