Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26832 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,184 (L 45,406) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)