Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28900 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,914 (L 44,684) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (42 minutes ago)