Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.822 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,359 (6,506 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)