Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.793 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,368 (7,292 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)