Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,771 (RM9,766) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)