Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.545 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,589 (RM11,384) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (37 minutes ago)