Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,331 (NZ$5,648) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)