Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.928 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,148 (NZ$5,711) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)