Cost of living comparison between Tatabánya, Hungary and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02389 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,125 (130,790 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)