Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,861 (12,231,530 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)