Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,629 (13,265,586 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)