Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,713 (7,873,856 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)