Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,509 (10,326,283 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)