Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,586 (11,569,865 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)