Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,986 (12,351,753 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)