Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,536 (11,927,785 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)