Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,335 (€2,524) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)