Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.745 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,425 (4,255 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)