Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.716 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,311 (3,094 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)