Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13866 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,910 (Php121,954) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)