Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12498 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,669 (Php37,356) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (34 minutes ago)