Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13021 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,339元 (Php41,003) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (31 minutes ago)