Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13725 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,805 (Php122,437) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (21 minutes ago)