Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,702 ($b9,979) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)