Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.982 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,755 ($b18,080) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)