Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,348 ($b17,367) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (41 minutes ago)