Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.917 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,325 ($b9,074) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)