Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.675 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,007 (4,183 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (33 minutes ago)