Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.717 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,578 (4,412 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)