Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01857 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,398元 (398,334 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400元 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)