Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02004 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 92% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,308 (614,247 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)