Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02053 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 109% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,230 (254,730 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (25 minutes ago)