Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01950 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,883 (455,660 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)