Cost of living comparison between Taranto, Italy and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,329 (€3,722) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)