Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.790 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,771 (€2,410) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)