Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.688 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,105 (27,785 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)