Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,204 (17,425 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)