Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.684 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,880 (27,591 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)