Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元79,466 (Rp 153,977,824) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (20 minutes ago)