Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,500 (2,275,766 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)