Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,348 (€5,679) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)