Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.380 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 2,672元 (GH₵1,936) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)