Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.424 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 2,576元 (GH₵1,809) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300元 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)