Cost of living comparison between Tamale, Ghana and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.601 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,534 (GH₵2,207) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)