Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.510 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,481 (GH₵2,306) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)