Cost of living comparison between Tallinn, Estonia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.397 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,756 (€2,130) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)