Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01926 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,269 (325,471 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)