Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01895 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,736元 (302,625 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)