Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01913 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,857 (306,138 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)