Cost of living comparison between Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02026 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,660 (131,277 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)