Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01941 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,923 (356,648 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (41 minutes ago)