Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01997 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,784 (289,637 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)