Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01048 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,677 (CH$1,400,491) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)