Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01069 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,864 (CH$1,483,966) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)