Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01069 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,805 (CH$636,672) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)