Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,738 (CH$263,395) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)