Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.489 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元63,275 (GH₵42,490) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元50,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)