Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.597 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元106,380 (GH₵66,617) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)