Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21934 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,056 (123,351 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)