Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22040 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,136 (118,587 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)