Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21886 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,323 (138,551 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 65 som (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)