Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21322 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,595 (63,760 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)