Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,398 (S/. 3,044) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 2 hours ago)