Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.086 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,931 (S/. 1,884) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)