Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,856 (S/. 2,861) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)