Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.715 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,158 (﷼ 7,670) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)