Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,255 (﷼ 41,201,032) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (22 minutes ago)