Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,653 (﷼ 17,201,766) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (41 minutes ago)